Southwest Mechanical Will Continue to Grow in 2014
2014 is expected to be another dynamic and exciting year for Southwest Mechanical Services. After a solid 2013 that brought steady growth and considerable opportunity, the Southwest Mechanical Services team has elevated its understanding of who they are and where they are going with their customers and staff in 2014.
Their success in 2013 reconfirmed for them the value of their skilled and dedicated employees. The Southwest staff was a key component to last year’s unprecedented financial growth, and they are pleased to have attracted two new key employees who continue to help the transition to higher levels moving forward:
- William “Bill” Williams, P.E., Southwest’s Mechanical Engineer, who has over 40 years of HVAC experience and has proven himself essential in meeting clients’ needs by strengthening the company’s HVAC engineering and design capabilities.
- Joining the team in August of 2012, James Hoover is Southwest Mechanical’s new Executive Director of Sales, and brings with him over 20 years of impressive client development, commercial sales experience, and achievement; under his directive, the Southwest client-base continues to strengthen and expand with a positive bottom-line impact.
A second contributing factor to Southwest Mechanical Services’ growth and success in 2013 was the many significant, high-level HVAC projects awarded to the company throughout the year including:
- A full service maintenance contract with a regional call center and administration services division, under which Southwest Mechanical is responsible for over 2, 300 tons of facility air conditioning serving over 700,000 square feet of space.
- A large-scale fluid cooler replacement project for a downtown Phoenix mid-rise building, that saw a massive piping, pump and fluid condenser system successfully replaced in just two days over a weekend.
- An ammonia system it project for a Phoenix stone and tile distributor where Southwest Mechanical worked with the Phoenix Fire Department and environmental consultants to safely remove a toxic ammonia-based HVAC system and retrofit the facility with a large chilled water cooling system.
Into 2014 Southwest Mechanical will continue to benefit from high-profile projects to further help strengthen the company’s image and reputation throughout the Valley.
As Southwest Mechanical grows, the company plans to stay true to its roots by remembering how success was achieved… quality HVAC services at competitive prices provided by amazing technicians– and, of course, their loyal and valued customers.
The Southwest Mechanical Services team looks forward to another amazing year of partnerships, progress, and opportunities with their present and future customers. The Southwest Mechanical Team wishes you a healthy and prosperous 2014. Thank you for your support and interest.