Southwest Mechanical Services is a mechanical contractor that offers exceptionally motivated and highly-skilled technicians, which is one of the cornerstones of the company’s success. Each technician typically has a minimum of 10 years commercial HVAC industry experience prior to joining the Southwest team. What really separates Southwest from other mechanical contractors is their ongoing investment in training and quality people. Every day they make a difference and consistently meet and surpass expectations.
At A Glance
- Mid-sized, non-union commercial HVAC contractor.
- Premier commercial heating and air conditioning installation and service.
- Factory-trained technicians certified by the major equipment manufacturers to provide installation, diagnostics, and mechanical repair services.
- Stable technician staff.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Professional account management.
- Computerized dispatch and scheduled maintenance support.
- Customized Contract Maintenance plans.
The entire staff at Southwest strives to provide their customers with quality service and products at an exceptional value. The technicians are certified in brand name systems and take great pride in providing each customer with a quality installation or reliable repair service.
Contact Us today for more information on the custom Contract and Preventive Maintenance plans.
Southwest Mechanical has fostered a company culture where the technician staff is stable, reliable and consistent. Each technician has a working knowledge of every aspect of the trade in addition to their areas of specialization. Continued education is essential to future success within the industry so Southwest technicians are constantly improving and stay on top of the latest technologies by participating in on-going technical training often sponsored by the product manufacturers.